Welcome!

We are friendly, hands-on folks who are big on integrity and high on your success.

We want to get to know you.  We want to understand your family, your work, your recreation, your dreams, what your short term desires are, your long range plans....

We'll tell you ours too.  Friends do that.

The main reason is that we've found a dozen ways to make your dream business thrive and we want to know which styles of business are best for you.  You do the choosing.

We'll tell you the pros and cons of each approach and how to make each one work best.  We'll put you in touch with other experts who are successfully using that approach.

We're just ordinarily folks who have been extraordinary blessed for a very long time. We mentor  tens of thousand of people, including famous people, millionaires and others who just want to earn pin money.

You define your success. Your success is vital to ours. We're just giving ours back. 
We are that committed to you.

Your friends,
David and Carol Mitchell  858-538-2911 9-9 Pacific or Noon to Midnight Eastern Time.

SO YOU CAN SLEEP SMILING

WHY THE UNEMPLOYMENT IS 56%, not 5.6%
and how you can fix it for Your family.

The White House brags that the Unemployment Rate is down to 5.6%.

Try telling that to the 56% of Americans who can't have full time work, yet whom are counted as employed because:

1. They gave up and stopped looking for work at least three weeks ago, because there are simply no jobs available, period.

2. They are professionals, engineers, masters and Ph.D.s working as minimum wage laborers, part-time, because that's the best they can find.

3. They have had temporary jobs sometime in the past year.  Etc.

These Americans Simply Don't Count.
They count to us and to their families!

Reality:  Only 44% of Americans work at jobs giving them 30+ hours a week.  That leaves 56% of America. 

5.6% Unemployment is a political falsehood.

Source:  GALLUP of the Trusted Gallup Poll

We, on the other hand, are hiring as fast as we can.  We believe in Americans, in You.

tm

Please call us at 858-538-2911
so we can welcome you properly.

aaaaaaaaaaaaiii